More Amazement

Click on this . .then compare

Okay. So you didn't believe that the color was the same in the last post? I understand. I didn't either, though I suspected it might be true. I teach color and judging color in the context of other colors is something which is taught and emphasized. I still wasn't sure.



So, Here is another shot for you to check out. Click the image. It will enlarge. Then, use your fingers or two pieces of paper to isolate the blue / blue green by forming a narrow slot through which you can only see the blue / blue green. You'll see.



I am still bowled over by this illusion !



I am painting. But this is really important to all painters to understand what happens to color on their canvas. I'll be posting some paintings to see in the next day or two. In the meantime, be well!

Labels: ,