Tagging Time


"Mirror At My Toes"
watercolor, 22 x 30 inches
Just finished this piece . . .but now it is time to honor those who have tagged me and to pass along the same honor. I must admit that I have procrastinated on this for some time, so now is the time.
Thanks to Faye Christian Phillips, Stacey Peterson and Milind Mulick for tagging me three times. Each is so very different, yet worth a ton of study. Their artwork is stunning!
I will be tagging some different artists this time and have reasons for doing so. Here's the list and why I tagged them. There is a link in each of their names:
Diane Hoeptner for her playfulness and interesting perspective in her paintings.
Myrna Wacknov for her steady dedication to personal growth and perfecting her drawing skills.
Sandy Maudlin for her talent and desire to paint.
Peggy Stermer Cox for her creativity and willingness to explore spectacular abstractions. We could all learn something from this lady with her shape making talent!
Bruce MacEvoy for more than painting. Also look up his handprint.com and click on the little color wheel. I am tagging Bruce for multiple reasons. First, to acknowledge the incrdible contributions he has made regarding watercolor paints and the science of it. Amazing!! Secondly, Bruce must be the most insistently curious and analytical painter there is. And third, to introduce myself to him. Thanks for everything, Bruce!
Peggy Zalucha who began a blog last March and is one of the world's finest watercolor painters. I hope this tag will awaken her blogging. We need to see more of Peggy and her work. If not me, the world!
Six is all I am tagging today.
Here are the required seven things about me

Instructions for you who have been tagged:

1. Put a link in your posting to the person who tagged you.
2. List 7 unusual things about yourself.
3. Tag 7 other bloggers at the end of your post and comment on their blogs to let them know.

Labels: , , , ,