OPEN STUDIO OCTOBER 11,12 & 18,19


My Brush Counter / Taboret
Yesterday was one of those bizzzzy daze !! Lots of great visitors and sold several nice paintings.
Myrna and her husband came by and spent some time and took a bunch of photos. Her blog has several photos and comments about what was here. Check it out. link
Note, the sign at the upper left sez, "Truth: There is no way in hell this studio is ever this tidy!"
The calligraphy in the green mat hangs in my studio where I see it daily. It is so very important to me that I should share what it says here:
EXCELLENCE can be attained if you . . . .CARE more than others think is wise . . .RISK more than others think is safe . . .DREAM more than others think is practical . . .EXPECT more than others think is possible.
Back to open studio.

Labels: