A Reconciliation



"Ice Plant Droop" Reconciled
oil on stretched canvas, 24" x 30"
This painting has been under attack daily since I first posted it a few days ago.
There was much to resolve . . . . . ."It is hard to drain the swamp when you are up to your ass in aligators!" says the silly proverb . . . .but it is true. When attempting to correct something which has to do with design, one needs to not be distracted by subject. But, alas, I was once again.
Then again, I needed to resolve some significant color issues so that all parts of the piece related. Here are a few items I modified;

There are plenty more things . . .and I noticed that I don't think particularly clearly when I am unsure of what to do next . . .this painting was entirely from a sketch without photo references or being on the site.

This one has been waking me from slumber, too. I just had to get it done!

Labels: , , , , , , ,